Stuffed peppers with ground beef and rice
For this blog post I prepared for you stuffed peppers with ground beef and rice. This peppers are stuffed with ground beef, onion, leek, rice and the parmesan on the top on every pepper. The peppers are naturaly so so sweet and they go very good with any stuffing. Just eating the peppers without anything is just amazing.
For this recipe I used red and yellow peppers which I found, and they were so big and fresh that I just must to take them and prepare something with them. I just adore the peppers and the ground beef, so I put those two ingredients together and mixed them with the onion, leek and the rice and baked in the oven.
On the top, I put the olive oil and the parmesan which has one strong and delicious note of flavor and it makes the whole meal a little bit more salty and flavourful.
This meal was amazingly delicious and we ate the whole thing right away. I will definitely make this more often because it was soo delicious, it is one full main meal and the most important, all the ingredients are healthy! And definitely I will use more peppers, maybe double portion 😀
If you like to prepare delicious, healthy and something which is not so complicated to make, this is the right recipe for you!
All the ingredients are listed below, just like step-by-step instructions of preparing this stuffed pappers with ground beef and rice!
Let’s begin! 🙂
Put something in the comments if you like this recipe and how you prepare this dish 🙂 We would all like to share our different recipes 🙂
- 3 peppers. Any color you want. I used 2 red and 1 yellow pepper.
- 1 onion
- 3/4 of one whole leek or more if you want
- 400g of a ground beef
- 1 cup of rice
- Olive oil
- Wash the peppers with cold water.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove all the seeds. Put them aside.
- Cut the leek in a small pieces.
- Cut the onion in a small pieces.
- Put the butter in a pan.
- Take the onion and the leek and put them in a hot pan. Cook 5 min.
- Add the ground beef in a pan and put the salt how much you like.
- Cook all together until the ground beef is cooked.
- In a meantime cook the white rice.
- Add the white rice in a pan where the ground beef is and stir a little bit.
- Stir all together.
- Take the baking bowl and put the peppers together in the baking bowl.
- Stuff the peppers with the filling.
- And it the end put the olive oil and parmesan on the top of every stuffed pepper.
- 180 degrees
- 25 min
Here you can see how I made this stuffed peppers with ground beef and rice:
And that’s it! 🙂
If you like the recipe, like, comment, share and subscribe if you want to receive new recipes 🙂