Savoury stuffed pancakes
For this post, instead of sweet normal pancakes, I prepared savoury stuffed pancakes. After the stuffing, the pancakes are baked in the oven so that the cheese melts.
The combination of pancakes and salthy stuffing is really amazing and delicious. This pancakes are filled with ground beef, mushrooms, corn and with the cheese on the top. I made 2 rows of pancakes in the glass baking bowl. Between the rows is the mixture of mascarpone and heavy cream so that the pancakes are soft and moisture.
This meal is very heavy because of lots of cheese, mascarpone and heavy cream and can be eaten alone. Without any side dish. Maybe just the salad for the balance. Only 2 or 3 pancakes are enough for the meal. But, the pancakes are so so good, that you can not stop eating it! 😀
I made 24 pancakes, because I was counting how much can I put in a row. I decided to make 2 rows with 12 pancakes in each row. Between goes the cheese and the mixture od mascarpone and heavy cream.
After stuffing, the stuffed pancakes go in the oven, and that’s it! 🙂
Anybody would love this recipe! We all love pancakes, sweet or salty. Both are amazing!
After the savoury pancakes, we ate some Kinder Pingui Kokos and Caramel. They were amazing to! The picture is below.
So, let’s started with the recipe.
For the pancakes:
- 500g of wheat flour
- 300ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- Half teaspoon of salt
- 1 glass of water
You can add some water or more milk if you think your mixture is not good enough.
For the stuffing:
- 550g of ground beef
- 12 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 250g of mascarpone
- 340g or corn
- 4 table spoons of heavy cream
- Salt, pepper and garlic
- Butter for cooking the stuffing
- Bake the 24 pancakes (there are 24 pancakes in my recipe).
- Wash the mushrooms, and cut them into small pieces.
- Take the corn from the can and put it by side.
- Cut the onion.
- Prepare the ground beef.
- Put the butter in the hot pan.
- Cook the onion, then add the mushrooms and cook them until they become small and cooked.
- Add the ground beef.
- When the ground beef is cooked, add the corn and stir a little bit.
- Put the salt, papper and garlic.
- Fill the pancakes with the meat stuffing.
- The stuffing needs to be put in the middle. You don’t need to put a lot. Just a little bit in the middle. And make the squares from the pancakes.
- When you are done with the first row, put the mascarpone and heavy cream mixture on it and a little bit of parmesan.
- Make the second row.
- Put the mascarpone and heavy cream on the second row again.
- Take the melting cheese and put it on every pancake. And cover them with the parmesan.
- 200 degrees
- 15 min (be careful, take a look every 3 minutes so that the cheese doesn’t burn)
For the dessert Kinder Pingui Kokos and Caramel
Here is the video how I made this savoury oven baked stuffed pancakes!
That’s it! Enjoy your meal! 🙂
Put in the comments what do you think about this recipe! 🙂