Peanut butter oatmeal
They say that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and when it’s healthy, then is that even better! This easy recipe for the peanut butter oatmeal is my favorite recipe. It is combined with the crunchy peanut butter which I like the most. My husband likes the smooth peanut butter, so each of us has their own peanut butter 🙂 I just love the crunchiness!
This recipe for the healthy breakfast is very oft in my hause. We love oatmeal in different kind of combinations. The combination of creamy peanut butter, little bit of crunchy almonds and the butter makes the oatmeal really tasty and full of delicious buttery flavor.
For this time, I was using just water instead of milk, but you can use milk if you like. Here is the one combination of oatmeal using just the water.
The full ingredients and the step-by-step instruction how to make peanut butter oatmeal is just below! 🙂 Let’s started!
Please, feel free to comment below what do you think about this recipe and what would you change or add, so that we can share our different combinations of making the oatmeal! 🙂 Enjoy!
Ingredients for peanut butter oatmeal
- One cup of ground oats (or just normal oats, they don’t need to be ground)
- Hot water
- 1 tablespoon of ground and crunchy almonds
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- Little bit of cinnamon
How to make peanut butter oatmeal
- The oats can be ground or just smashed. It depends in which form did you buy it. You can grind them if you like to.
- Put your oats in a bowl and put the hot water on it, just a little bit more than you think, because the oats will take lots of water. Add more water if you think that it is not enough.
- Take one tablespoon of peanut butter and stir it together with the oats.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crunchy almonds.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter and stir all together.
- And in the end, add a little bit of cinnamon just for that special taste!
And that’s it! Enjoy this oatmeal! 🙂
Feel free to comment below how you make your oatmeal for breakfast, and what do you think about this recipe! We would all like to share our food recipes 🙂