Oven roasted cauliflower
For this post I prepared oven roasted cauliflower with just couple of spices. Roasted cauliflower is a healthy side dish which can be served with any kind of different food. For this recipe are only couple of steps needed to make it done. Very easy and delicious!
That morning I opened my fridge and I saw that I have 3 cauliflowers, so I came up with the idea to prepare this easy side dish. I took the chicken from the ice and put it by side to melt. Baked chicken on the pan with butter tastes amazing. The butter which is left from the chicken goes so good when you spread it on the roasted cauliflower on the top! So amazing!
This recipe for the roasted cauliflower can be served with the cheese on the top too, but this time I left it without the cheese. I wanted that simple and full flavor of cauliflower. Full of healthy vitamins for the day.
The cauliflower has lots of fiber which give you a great and comfortable feeling in the belly after you are done. You can eat the whole dish and you won’t feel sick. Especially if you eat the meat with it which gives you also this comfortable feeling.
So, if you like easy and tasty side dishes, and want to find one healthy and simple side dish to prepare, you are on the right place!
All the ingredients and the full recipe are below! So, let’s start! Put in the comments how you prepare the cauliflower! We all want to hear and share the recipes with each other 🙂
- 1 cauliflower, or 2 if you prepare for more people
- olive oil (it depends on how much do you usually use on the food)
- salt, pepper and garlic
- 1 glass of water
- Take the cauliflower and wash it a little bit with the cold water and remove all the parts which are not good.
- Remove all the green leaves from the cauliflower.
- Take one small knife or you can use your own hands (if you are strong enough) and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Wash the bowl in which you will put and bake the cauliflower.
- Spread the bottom of a baking bowl with the olive oil.
- Take the cauliflower florets and put them in the bowl on the olive oil.
- This time, spread the olive oil on the top of the cauliflower florets.
- Spice it with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cover the baking bowl with the aluminium foil or with the top cover of your baking bowl.
- Covered- baking 30 min on 230
- Uncovered- 15 more minutes
And that’s it! Enjoy your meal!
Here you can see how I made this roasted cauliflower :
Put in the comments what do you think about this meal and share with us your way of preparing the cauliflower 🙂
Subscribe to the newsletters to get new yummy recipes 🙂