Oven baked hake fish fillet
Who doesn’t love nice baked fish in the oven combined with delicious potatoes and salad? Here you can see how easy is to prepare hake fish fillet in the oven. Delicious hake fish full of vitamins and good omega 3 fats perfect for lunch or dinner.
Fish fillet is awesome because there are no so many bones and you can eat it without the fear. Just simple and tasty hake fish fillet.
I prepared thsi hake fish very simple. I covered the fish with the mixture of chopped garlic cloves, fresh parsley, olive oil and of course salt, pepper and red paprika.
The baked fish was served with potatoes and fresh tomatoes. One simple and healthy lunch!
Full recipe for this oven baked hake fish fillet just like step-by-step instructions how to make it are listed below!
INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED HAKE FISH FILLET:
- 1 kg of hake fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper and red paprika
HOW TO MAKE BAKED HAKE FISH FILLET:
- First make the mixtured of garlic, parsley and olive oil which you will covered the fish before it goes to the oven.
- Separate the parsley leaves. Chop the parsley.
- Chop the garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Put the garlic and the parsley in a small cup.
- Add the olive oil into the cup.
- Add the salt, pepper and red paprika into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture.
- Place the hake fillets in a glass baking bowl.
- Cover the fish with the olive oil mixture.
BAKING THE FISH FILLET:
- 30 min
Here you can see how I made this baked fish fillet:
That’s it! Enjoy this fish meal 🙂
If you like this simple fish recipe for oven baked hake fish fillet, feel free to comment and share your way of preparing the fish!