Mini doughnuts “fritule” recipe
Do you like doughnuts? Who doesn’t?? What a silly question! This small mini doughnuts in a combination with nutella is heaven!
Today, I will share with you one awesome recipe which I have never made before but I ate those very often when I was small. We ate those every time for Christmas or for the carnival. Mini doughnuts, known as Fritule with the pouder sugar onn the top! That is heaven!
This time I combined this mini doughnuts with nutella. Doughnuts and nutella. Perfect combination!
My grandma used to make this for me when I lived with her, and I ate always so many pieces, so I couldn’t eat anything else the whole day. That was everything that I ate that day. Not bad, not bad.
My husband wanted for this cheat meal this mini doughnuts. So, I was searching for a recipe but every recipe was somehow for not so many amount of doughnuts, so I thought, why not making double mixture. Of course I made a double mixture.
There were about 80 pieces! Maan! That is a right amount for us. I knew that we will eat everything very quickly. And we did.
So, no more stories, let’s go to the recipe!
Full recipe for this mini doughnuts just like step-by-step instructions are listed below!
INGREDIENTS FOR MINI DOUGHNUTS KNOWN AS FRITULE
- 500g of smooth wheat flour
- 750 of yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 2 baking powder
- 2 vanilla sugar
- Half tea spoon of salt
- Half tea spoon of sugar
- Oil to fry
HOW TO MAKE MINI DOUGHNUTS
- First combine all the wet ingredients.
- Put 750 of yoghurt in a mixing bowl.
- Add 4 eggs.
- Stir everything.
- Than add all the dry ingredients.
- Put the 500g of smooth wheat flour.
- Add baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt and normal sugar (I used powder sugar).
- Stir everything together until the mixture is perfect for baking.
- If you think that something is not right, add the ingredients which you need to make a better mixture.
- Add the oil into the frying pan. Add enought so that the doughnuts do not touch the bottom of a pan when they are finished.
- When you see small bubbles around the wooden spoon, your oil is ready.
- Take the half of a table spoon of a mixture and drop the mixture into the oil with your finger very carefully.
- Fry slowly and when the doghnuts are finished from one side, turn them on the other side or they will turn over alone.
- Try to flip them couple of times more just to be sure that the doughnuts are fried.
Here is the video how I made this cute mini doughnuts:
That’s it! Serve them with some nutella or eat them without anything. You will love this mini doughnuts for sure! 🙂
If you like this recipe for mini doughnuts, feel free to comment and share this recipe. Please, share with us your way of preparing this doughnuts and tell us which doughnuts are your favorite.