Homemade hash browns
Do you want to see how to make homemade delicious hash browns? They are very easy to make and perfect for the delicious breakfast! You can serve this hash browns with some delicious sauce or combine them with some fresh salad.
This hash brown recipe is very easy to make. I used only couple of ingredients. I used of course potatoes, garlic, onions and some salt and pepper.
Your breakfast can be very creative with only couple of ingredients and be prepared very quick. If you don’t want to go to McDonald’s and you crave some delicious hash browns, now you can make your own!
Full recipe just like step-by-step instructions for this homemade hash browns are listed below!
INGREDIENTS FOR HASH BROWNS
- Couple of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Coconut oil
HOW TO MAKE HASH BROWNS
- Wash the potatoes or peel them if you want.
- Shred the potatoes.
- Put the shredded potatoes in a cold water.
- Cut the garlic cloves and onions in a small pieces.
- Add the garlic and the onions in a bowl where the potatoes are.
- Leave everything in a cold water for 20 minutes or so.
- Add the salt and the pepper into the bowl od potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Remove all the water from the bowl.
- Put the coconut oil in a hot pan.
- Take some big spoon or something with which you can make the rounds for hash browns.
- Bake the potato hash browns until they are dark brown but not too much. Bake on the both sides.
- Serve with some sauce and enjoy! 🙂
That’s it! Enjoy your hash browns! 🙂
Here is the video how I made this homemade hash browns:
If you like this hash browns recipe, feel free to like, comment and share with others! Put in the comment your way of preparing this hash browns.