Ham and cheese croissants
For this post recipe I prepared another cheat meal recipe ham and cheese croissants. Those ham and cheese croissants were seemed very easy to make and unbelievable delicious!
I saw this recipe and it was perfect to make those ham and cheese croissants with some delicious buttery croissants.
The croissants were stuffed with ham, cheese, corn because I LOVE corn, mustard which was spread inside on the one side of a croissants, and I made creamy sauce using butter, heavy cream and melting cheese. And I add some pepper too for the better taste! Didn’t use salt because everything was very salty by itself.
After the stuffing the croissants, they were covered with the creamy cheesy sauce and baked in a oven just for 20 minutes.
This ham and cheese croissants were one of the best recipe for the cheat meal so far. So creamy, simple and delicious!
Full recipe for this ham and cheese croissants just like step-by-step instructions are listed below.
If you like this recipe, feel free to like, comment and share with the others. Please, share your way of preparing this croissants too! WE all want to learn 🙂
INGREDIENTS FOR HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANTS
- 10 butter croissants
- Melting pizza cheese
For the sauce:
- Heavy Cream
- Melting cheese
HOW TO MAKE HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANTS
- Cut the croissants into half and spread little bit of mustard on each slice or just on one of the side like I did.
- Place the bottom of each croissant to the bottom of a baking bowl.
- Then add the corn of the each croissant.
- Add the cheese on the each slice.
- Then add the ham slices.
- Cover everything with the melting cheese.
- Prepare the cheesy sauce.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add heavy cream how much you want.
- When the heavy cream is warmed, add the melting cheese and stir until everything is melted.
- Close each of the croissant with its top part.
- Cover everything with the cheesy sauce which you made and cover with more cheese if you like.
- You don’t need to salt anything because everything is already salty by itself.
Here is the video how I made this ham and cheese croissants:
That’s it! Serve the croissant and add some mayo or ketchup if you like. Eating this ham and cheese croissants without adding anything is just perfect! Enjoy your croissants! 🙂