Crispy roasted potato wedges
Do you have cravings for some delicious crispy roasted potato wedges? This oven roasted potato wedges are simple to prepare and simple to make. They are combined with simple spices like salt and pepper and with olive oil.
I found some beautiful and fresh potatoes and I got the idea for something crispy and I decided to make this potato wedges.
Recipe which I made was really simple and for everyone. I used only simple spices like salt, pepper and I spread everything with virgin olive oil.
With this roasted crispy potato wedges, I served deep fried calamari rings. Calamari rings were already done, so I just needed to fried them. We had lots of dipping sauces like mayo, ketchup, tartare sauce and mustard.
Crispy potato wedges were not a big cheat meal but calamari rings were. They were so oily but so delicious! We bought 2 kg of it and of course, eat them all!
All the ingredients and just like step-by-step instructions for this crispy potato wedges are listed below!
INGREDIENTS FOR CRISPY POTATO WEDGES:
- 8 potatoes
- Virgin olive oil
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY POTATO WEDGES:
- Wash the potatoes with cold water.
- Cut the potato in half and them cut them into small wedges like in the video.
- Put the potato wedges into the stiring bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper and olive oil on the potatoes.
- Stir everything.
- Place potato wedges on the baking sheet in one row only.
ROASTING THE POTATO WEDGES:
- First roast the potato wedges for about 20-25 minutes on one side.
- Turn the potato wedges on the other side and roast them 20-25 minutes more.
Here is the video how I made this crispy potato wedges:
And that’s it! Serve them with some delicious crispy calamari rings and dipping sauce! Enjoy your meal 🙂
If you like this crispy roasted potato wedges, please like, comment and share this recipe.
Feel free to share your way of preparing potatoes.