Caprese salad with parsley
Fresh and delicious tomato and mozzarella salad called Caprese salad is great idea for any kind of meal. It could be eaten for a main meal too. This Caprese Salad is easy to make and so delicious that you cannot stop eating it!
It is made from fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and parsley. I was experimenting with the parsley this time and it went very good!
The salad was spread with the sea salt and beautiful virgin olive oil.
The combination of tomatoes and mozzarella is just perfect. Who agree with me?
Full recipe for this Caprese Salad just like step-by-step instructions how I made it are listed below!
INREDIENTS FOR CAPRESE SALAD WITH PARSLEY
- 7 fresh tomatoes
- 3 whole mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
HOW TO MAKE CAPRESE SALAD WITH PARSLEY
- Wash the fresh tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes in thin slices.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese in thin slices too.
- Wash the parsley and take only the best parsley leaves to decorate the salad.
- Place the tomato and mozzarella slices how you want or just like I did. You can see on the picture!
- Add the parsley leaves in between tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Season it with the salt and add the olive oil on the top of everything.
Here is the video how I made this Caprese salad with parsley:
That’s it! Enjoy this fresh caprese salad! 🙂
If you like this Caprese salad, feel free to comment, share the recipe and share your way of preparing this delicious salad! 🙂