Baked beans with vegetables and bacon
This baked beans recipe with vegetables and bacon is easy to make recipe for those who like beans a lot! This time I put really a lot of beans, lots of vegetables and lots of spices. The baked beans are healthy for you, they give you energy and lots of healthy vitamins which make your body vital and ready for a healthy life!
So, I made for my husband and me one healthy lunch, but we were eating it for a whole day, because I made too much 😀 We had too much beans, so I had to do something with it, and I made baked beans with lots of vegetables, ground beef and my favorite, bacon!
1. 3 x 310g of cooked red kidney beans
2. 1 onion
3. 1 leek
4. 2 red paprika
5. 250g of sour cream
7. 1 cooked corn
8. salt, peper, red paprika
1. Chop the red paprika, corn, onion, leek
2. Cut the bacon in pieces how you like
3. Cook the bacon until it become crunchy and add some fat if needed.
4. Add onions and leek and cook couple of minutes
5. Add red paprika and stir all the ingredients
6. Add cooked beans
7. Add corn
8. Add sour cream
9. Stir couple of minutes
10. Bake in oven 20 minutes on 180 degrees
We ate the beans with little bit of cabagge by side, without the bread.
That’s it! 🙂
I found 2 cookbooks specially with been recipes:
- More than 175 Recipes for Fresh Beans, Dried Beans, Cool Beans, Hot Beans, Savory Beans, Even Sweet Beans! Get it here!
2. More than 100 Delicious Plant-Based Dishes Packed with the Kindest Protein in Town!-Includes Soy-Free and Gluten-Free Recipes! (Great Vegan Book). Get it here!
Here is the visual part of how I made this cooked beans with ground beef and bacon!
Tell me what do you think about this recipe, and share your recipe too! 🙂